We are excited to start offering our take away service for restaurant and bottle shop from Wednesday 20th May. There are some changes to the ordering and collection process, please see details below.
We are currently ONLY able to take ONLINE orders with the payments being processed through Paypal (you do not require a Paypal account to order) and we are running a slightly smaller menu for the moment, but we hope to add more of your favourite dishes soon. (Gluten free pizza & pasta are available.)
IMPORTANT- *Our collection process is a contactless car boot delivery*
1. Place & pay for your order through our website for food and/or drinks (if you encounter an issue adding an item to the cart, please refresh the page within your browser)
2. Please use the special comments section on the dishes if you wish gluten free pasta or pizza base, however please do not use this function for adding any additional toppings
3. Select your collection time
4. Please at checkout add your car registration or let us know if you are arriving on foot
5. Please arrive on time for your allocated collection time, but be aware that this is a 15 minute time slot
6. Please park in the car park and be aware of the one way system in the car park
7. Please wait in the car and we will deliver your order to your car boot
Please note that there is no access into the restaurant and that orders cannot be amended after being made. Please keep a note of your order number and if you are arriving by foot please wait outside while social distancing. There are a limited number of time slots available for each day so please order in advance to avoid disappointment. Our online ordering system will be available here from Tuesday 19th May to enable you to order for Wednesday 20th May onwards.
Thank you for your understanding and support.